BT Pay Campaign 2010
BT Pay Campaign Letter from Andy Kerr
4 June 2010
Now the deadline for the company to make a revised pay offer has passed, the CWU's Telecoms & Financial Services Executive has taken the decision to ballot for industrial action.
Andy Kerr, CWU DGS(T), has written a letter to members regarding the current situation on BT pay. It has been sent to members via their CWU email address and private email addresses where known.
- Keep a lookout for further updates from the union at your CWU email address.
- Support the campaign and debate the issues by joining the BT Pay Campaign group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128245953858340
- Visit the BT page of the CWU website: www.cwu.org/bt-pay-campaign-2010.html to access pay bulletins and other information.
- Q&A to help clarify some of the important issues: BT Pay 2010 Q&A (updated 25 June 2010) (Word document). (Word document).
- Visit the branch website: www.cwunea.org/btpay.php for further updates.