BT Pay Campaign 2010
CWU Response to BT ‘Information Sheet’ (updated)
17 June 2010
The CWU has drawn up a response to BT’s one page ‘information sheet’ on the pay offer, which sets out our case for an improved pay offer.
The CWU is seeking a fair and affordable pay rise for NewGRID members which reflects the cost of living and BT’s excellent financial results
Our response covers the isues below:
- Team Member Pay in BT
- BT’s Pay Offer
- BT’s proposals on job security
- Current Position
- BT’s Business Context
- UK pay settlements – facts and figures
- Keep a lookout for further updates from the union at your CWU email address.
- Support the campaign and debate the issues by joining the BT Pay Campaign group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128245953858340
- Visit the BT page of the CWU website: www.cwu.org/bt-pay-campaign-2010.html to access pay bulletins and other information.
- Q&A to help clarify some of the important issues: BT Pay 2010 Q&A (updated 25 June 2010) (Word document).
- Visit the branch website: www.cwunea.org/btpay.php for further updates.