BT Pay Campaign 2010
5 August 2010
Ballot papers were despatched on Wednesday 21 July 2010 for the consultative ballot on BT's final pay offer.
BT Pay Consultative Ballot - Result
The result of the consultative ballot of CWU members on the BT Pay offer for all Team Member NewGRID grades has been published.
BT Pay Consultative Ballot - Vote YES!
The CWU has reached an agreement with BT on pay for NewGRID Team Members which we are recommending to members in a consultative ballot.
BT Pay Consultative Ballot Timetable
The timetable for the consultative ballot on BT’s final pay offer for NewGRID Team Members has been announced.
- BT Pay Industrial Action Ballot Result
- BT Pay 2010 - Final Offer
- BT Legal Challenge Ends Ballot
- Updated BT Pay FAQ
- BT Claims ˝CWU ‘Compromise’ on Pay˝
- Ballot Papers Despatched
- CWU Response to BT ‘Information Sheet’ (updated)
- Ballot to go Ahead as Talks Break Down
- CWU Response to BT’s 'Dissapointing' Offer
- BT Pay Campaign Letter from Andy Kerr
- Branch Meetings: Industrial Action Ballot
- High Noon Looms on BT Pay
- Conference Votes for Strike Ballot
- Strong Results Show BT Can Afford More