Annual General Meeting 2015
6 February 2015
This year’s Annual General Meeting will on 27 February 2015 at 7.30pm at the Holiday Inn, Lakeview Bridge Road, Cambridge, CB24 9PH.
Annual General Meeting Agenda.
- Roll Call.
- Minutes of the Last AGM.
- Consideration of any Reports.
- Election Results of Officers and Committee. (see below)
- Election for unfilled Posts.
- Welfare Officer(s) or Welfare Officer.
- BT Fleet Officer.
- Political Officer (Must be a paying the political fund).
- Youth Officer (Must be 29 years old or under)
- Auditors 2 posts.
- BAME Officer, Union Learning Rep and BTFS Officer.
- Delegates to Annual Conference.
1st reserve –Graham Potter
- Committee members.
- Election of USR’s and leads. (List to be circulated at AGM)
- Election of Welfare Fund Trustees. (Financial Secretary elected automatically)
1 Branch Officer & 1 Welfare Officer.
- Guest Speaker Richard Hayes.
- Other Business pertaining to the AGM.
|Financial Secretary||Steve Willett|
|Health & Safety Co-ordinator||Dave Hill|
|Equal Opportunities Officer||Dave Anglestein|
|Retired Members Officer||Graham Potter|
|Postal Officer||Tony Woodward|
|BT Fleet Officer|
|Women’s Officer||Georgina Pugsley|
|Education & Learning Officer|
|Assistant Secretary||Dave Thompson|
|Assistant Secretary||Garry Barker|
|Assistant Secretary||Lee Davey|
|Union Learning Rep.|
|Welfare Officer (elected AGM)|
|Committee Member||Christopher Noculak|
|Committee Member||Deborah Martins|
|Committee Member||Sara Miah|