Openreach Service Delivery Transformation
News and Updates
The CWU Telecoms and Financial Services Executive has been in negotiation with Openreach on Service Delivery Transformation (SDT).
Assurances from the company on job security and the abandonment of Project Beck were based on reaching an agreement on attendance patterns. Since the vote to accept the Attendance Framework in November 2009 Openreach confirmed that Project Beck was no longer a threat to our members in Complex.
The Union is now concentrating on the implimentation of the Attendance Patterns and issues raised over Performance Management.
The CWU Executive team, along with the CWU's regional contacts, met with Openreach to discuss the dynamics of the market and how these forces were driving the business's strategic thinking. This meeting was extremely useful to the Union's team in understanding how Openreach proposes to re-organise in the coming year, including the changes in priorities.
The extensive joint review on the “Productivity on a Page” (iPOP) processes that drew on feedback from Branches and members in constructing a new approach to performance management that was both fair and understandable has now been completed.
All Preference Exercises (with the exception of Ethernet Provision) in Openreach have been completed.
- Performance Management - iPOP Review Complete
- Payphones – Attendance and Assimilation
- Central Operations – Preference Exercise Completed
- Complex Transformation Roll-Out
- Attendance Pattern Progress
- Openreach Attendance Implementation – Service
- Openreach Performance Management – iPOP Progress
- Attendance Implementation - Contractual Change
- Performance Management - iPOP Working Group
- Attendance Patterns - Niche Groups
- Complex Transformation Pilot
- Volume - Radio Frequency Risk Assessments
- Attendance Pattern Implementation
- Performance Management - iPOP Data
- Inaugural Meeting of Steering Group
- Implementation of Attendance Patterns
- Massive Yes Vote in Electronic Ballot!
- SDT Ballot – Last Chance To Vote
- Openreach Briefing No 14
- Openreach Briefing No 13
- Openreach Briefing No 12
- Urgent Meetings with Openreach and BT
- Openreach Briefing No 11
- ILM Roll-Out – Volume Start Times
- Attendance Patterns Change Excercise
- Review of Critical Defect Process
- Openreach Briefing No 9
- CWU seeks job security in Openreach
- Consultative Ballot Result
- Openreach Briefing No 6
- Openreach Briefing No 5
- Openreach Briefing No 4
- Attendance Patterns Framework
- Branch Meetings on Attendance Patterns
- Attendance Patterns Proposals
- Openreach Briefing No 3
- Code of Practice for GPS Technology
- Further Negotiations - Project Beck
- Openreach Briefing No 2
- Openreach Briefing No 1
- National Meeting of Branches
- First Response from Openreach
- Conference Debate on Openreach SDT