CWU Education and Training Courses
28 March 2009
The CWU runs a wide range of courses for activists and members.
Education and Training courses available at Alvescot Lodge
- Union Skills I
- Union Skills II
- Union Skills III
- Romec Union Skills I
- Advanced Skills Part 1
- Advanced Skills Part 2
- Advanced Skills Part 3
- Equal Rights in the CWU Part 1
- Equal Rights in the CWU Part 2
- Union Learning Reps Stage I
- Union Learning Reps Stage II
- Health and Safety Stage I
- Health and Safety Stage II
- Health and Safety Stage III
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (4 weeks)
- Certificate in Trade Union and Labour Studies
- Certificate in Employment Law Certificate (4 weeks)
Part-time Degrees by Open and Distance Learning
These courses can lead to a certificate in higher education, a diploma or a full degree. The courses are run by London Metropolitan University.
BT will provide paid release for CWU members attending the above courses.